Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, February 9, 2015

My Love is like a Red Red Rose



O my Luve's like a red, red rose,

That's newly sprung in June:
O my Luve's like the melodie,
That's sweetly play'd in tune. 

These beautiful words were written by Robert Burns in 1794, two years before he died, and inspired my CAS card:


The sentiment is computer generated, and the rose image was coloured using alcohol markers.  I added a layer of Glossy Accents.



I would like to add my card to these challenges

613 AVENUE CREATE, COLOUR BINGO(WHITE, FREE, BLACK)



15 comments:

  1. Loving your rose heart. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ver y pretty heart rose Thanks for joining in at AAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely heart rose on your card thanks for taking the time to share with 613 avenue create Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous rose in the shape of a heart - I love this CAS design too! Thank you for entering the OSAAT (AG with Love) Challenge this fortnight, lots of luck!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, but elegant. Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rose is beautiful and perfect for a Valentine card. Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. Linda dt:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your rose is so pretty, so glad you could join us at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simplicity of your card and the rose is lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining us this week for our All is Love Challenge at Eureka Stamps.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely CAS card! Thanks for playing along at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog. Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply wonderful! I love this project . Fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing your art work with us at Card Mania Challendges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My sort of card....all the focus is on the lovely image and the perfect sentiment. Great ork. Thank you for joining us at Opus Gluei this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very strong, interesting CAS card. I like your red heart-rose and how it grab the attention.
    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week and I hope you come back soon!
     Hugs, Kat DT

    ♥ Kakichka Blog ♥

    ♥ Kartishok - blog for ideas ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania :) zetkaArt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!