Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, February 15, 2015

VALENTINE'S CARD - AFRICAN THEME


My Zulu neighbour commissioned me to make an African themed card for his wife.

I used the following to create me card

mustard coloured base card
black cs mat
kraft mat
digital image corder
 digital sentiment
I sewed Africa beads around the border, and sewed the porcupine quill 
and feather sentiment into place.  I also make the wire heart of black and white beads





I would like to add my card to these challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Loving all your beadwork on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tangled background, it goes well with the beads and feathers. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super creation for this weeks theme, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so neat and unique! I love this :) Love the beadwork and feathers...thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!